TRADE MARK REGISTRATION SERVICES
IP Wealth provides comprehensive national and international trade mark protection services. We specialise in establishing and maintaining registered trade mark rights, and our team of Registered Trade Marks Attorneys and experienced consultants will work with you to develop strategic trade mark protection solutions for your business.
Our Range of trade mark services include:
- Providing trade mark registerabilty advice
- Conducting trade mark searches to determine the availability of trade marks in Australia and New Zealand
- Conducting trade mark searches to determine the availability of trade marks overseas
- Preparing, filing and managing trade mark applications in Australia and New Zealand
- Preparing, filing and managing Madrid Protocol trade mark applications
- Facilitating the preparation, direct filing and management of international trade mark applications
- Responding to Trade Mark Examiner’s Reports (where your trade mark is rejected by the Examiner)
- Prosecution of trade mark opposition proceedings for both applicants and opponents
- Negotiation and settlement of trade mark oppositions and disputes
- Researching and providing advice on the validity of trade marks for non-use purposes
- Management of Australian and international trade mark portfolios
- Facilitating the renewal and maintenance of trade marks
- Trade mark infringement and competitor monitoring
In addition to our direct handling of trade marks in Australia and New Zealand, we can file and manage international trade mark applications via our network of international associates, or via the Madrid Protocol. Filing via local associates not only allows us to meet the requirements of filing internationally, but it also enables us to utilise our associate’s knowledge of their national trade mark laws and systems.
For more information about our trade mark services, please feel free to contact us.